Welcome to all....
Well This is the start of a new era in my life. I will try and be plugged in. I have always been passionate about all things electronic and gadget like. It wasn't until my adult life that I noticed that it was quite easy for me to get, not only myself excited about gadgets I had come across, but others around me as well. In this blog I hope to share with you all, a little bit of excitement I get from the multitude of electronic gadgets, toys and more. I hope this will be a good spot to find something for those in the family that you just cant give a baseball mitt to or even a football, because we all know he or she would rahter wash the dishes than play sports. :)
Well Hopefully tomorrow I can start with my first Gadet review.
P.S. Sometime I will even submit some user submited photos/videos of the use of some of those gadgets.
No comments:
Post a Comment